How do I cancel my order?
If you need to cancel your order, then please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your END. account.
- Go to your order history and select the order you wish to cancel.
- If the order has been placed less than 1 hour ago, there will be a 'CANCEL ORDER' button showing at the bottom of the order summary.
- Please select this button, you will then be asked to confirm your cancellation request.
- To continue cancelling your order select 'CANCEL ORDER' again. If you do not wish to cancel your order, select 'No, return to order'.
Once an order is cancelled, we cannot undo this. You will need to replace the order yourself.
Refunds can take around 5 working says to land back in your account after the order has been cancelled, this is dependent on who you bank with.
Please remember, we only allow a one hour self-cancellation time on all orders.
If the 'CANCEL ORDER' button is not showing at the bottom of the order summary, the order is locked for processing and can no longer be cancelled.
If your order is in transit to you then we may be able to assist with having this recalled back to our warehouse so it can be refunded. Please contact a member of the customer service team to request this.
Alternatively you can return this back to us for a full refund, more information can be found here.