If your order has not arrived when you were expecting it then please check the following:
- Check you have received a dispatch confirmation email from us.
- Check the tracking link via your dispatch confirmation email to view the most up to date information on the whereabouts of your parcel.
- Sign in and check your account on the END. website. Is your delivery address correct? Are your contact details up to date?
- Check for text messages, emails and attempted delivery cards from one of our couriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local delivery depot or you may need to re-arrange delivery.
- Check no one else residing at your address has taken receipt of your parcel.
If you still can't locate your parcel then please contact our Customer Services team with your order number to hand. We will endeavour to find your parcel straight away.
All of our shipments are insured to the necessary value, so should it not be found we will arrange a replacement or refund for you.