If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition.
Once returned you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
FREE UK Returns
We offer FREE UK returns through Collect+. You can drop your return into one of 5,900 local convenience stores, open from early until late, 7 days a week.
If you are a UK customer, you can visit https://www.collectplus.yodel.co.uk/end and print off a free returns label. You can also find your nearest Collect+ drop-off point.
Important notes on this service:
- Please ensure you enclose a completed returns form with your order (if you do not have, you can download a returns form here).
- Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined at the bottom of this page.
- Packages returned to us via Collect+ can take up to 5 working days to arrive back to us. Please be patient or if you require your exchange/refund in a hurry, consider sending via Royal Mail Special Delivery (at your own expense).
- Enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, and return to the following address:
1 Parsons Road
Tyne & Wear
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product, therefore any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returning an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', and most importantly ensure that the 'Return Goods' option is ticked on the customs declaration form, to prevent any import charges and taxes being applied.
- END. is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods - no form may result in your return not being processed.
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information on returns.