How to register for In-Store Launches (iOS App users)
Please find below a step by step guide for how they work and how you can enter for these using our iOS App:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the App on your mobile device and that your location services are turned on and the United Kingdom is selected as the country (This can be found through the profile page and on the tab that says Settings)
- You will need to visit one of our stores to be able to enter for the launch. Once in-store and you press Launches from the navigation menu, the launches product listing page will appear. Products available for in-store raffles will appear at the top of the list. At this stage if you leave the store or move out of range then the launches page will update and will remove the products from the list.
- When you have selected the item you want to enter for you will be taken to the in-store Draw Form, where it will ask you to fill out your Size, your Contact Information, the Pick Up location (this will be pre-selected depending on the store) and Pay with (this will be also be pre-selected to Pay in store only)
- Once submitted you will be told your entry is in and that you will be notified within 3 hours of the draw taking place, this page will also display the date and time of the launch, and the size you have selected.
- If for any reason you need to cancel your entry then you will need to go simply go on to the product you entered in for and follow the steps to cancel.
- You will be notified if you have been successful and you will receive an email with the pickup date and location information, there will also be a push notification to let you know this as well. You will need a valid form of ID to be able to collect the product if you have been successful.
- Unsuccessful entrants will also be notified in the same way.
- Customers are also able to enter for the same product online.