Purchasing and Using an Online Gift Card
Ordering an online gift card is easy! Simply follow these steps:
- Click HERE to go to our "END. Gift Card" page where you can choose the value of the gift card you want to buy.
- Next, enter your details along with the recipient's details, including their name and email address. You can also add a personalized message if you like.
- Click on "Preview" to see what the gift card will look like when it's received.
- If you're happy with it, click on "Add to Cart" and continue shopping or proceed to checkout.
When using your online gift card, follow these steps:
- Add the items you want to purchase to your cart.
- Look for the basket icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter the code you received as it is displayed on the card, at the bottom of the page.
- Once entered, the total amount of the gift card will be deducted from your order.
Here are some additional things you should know:
- Gift cards expire after one year from the issue date.
- The email containing the gift card is usually sent to the recipient within 24 hours of being placed. If they haven't received it, please contact our customer service team.
- If you want to purchase a gift card for someone for a specific date, we recommend sending it to yourself and then forwarding the email once you receive it.
- Gift cards can only be used in the same currency they were purchased in.
- If your order total is less than the value of the gift card, you can use the remaining balance on another order later on.
- If your order total is more than the value of the gift card, you'll need to pay for the additional amount using another payment method or another gift card.