Returns Terms and Guidelines
Please see below our returns Terms and Guidelines:
- You can return an order to us within 30 days of receiving it for a full refund, exchange, or credit note.
- All returned items must be in original, resalable condition (unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.)
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product, therefore any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods - no form may result in your return not being processed. If you have forgotten to include your returns form, please contact Customer Service.
- We also accept the return of sale items, please follow our normal returns procedure for these.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit. We strongly recommend using a tracked, insured postal service.
- If returning an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', and ensure that the 'Return Goods' option is ticked on the customs declaration form, to prevent any import charges and taxes being applied.
- END. is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.